100% Pure Essential Oil Pillow Sprays
Are you experiencing symptoms of stress and anxiety and have trouble turning off your monkey mind when it's time for sleep? Are you looking for a quick easy natural approach to help you let go of all the burdens of your day? Not into 'lotions, potions or pills'!
Healthi Choice 100% Pure Essential Oil Pillow Sprays are a brilliant way to quickly and easily help your mind and body wind down and get ready for a great night's sleep!
These special blends give soothing comfort for sleeping issues, relaxation and tranquillity.
There are so many essential oils that are known to help you fall asleep and stay asleep.BENEFITS
- Unique custom label and style
- Select your favourite aroma blend for sleep
I have listed my favourite blends OR feel free to contact me to discuss your own favourite blend!
Which essential oils are best for getting a great night’s sleep?
- Bergamot – Has a floral citrus aroma that I love! Like most citrus essential oils it’s an adaptogen, meaning that it can be both uplifting and calming, depending on what your body needs at the time. And bergamot can also help calm and reduce anxious feelings.
- Cedarwood – This rest-promoting essential oil has a warm, woody scent that helps shut off the brain. It is both grounding and calming, promoting a great night’s sleep. Love Cedarwood!
- Clary Sage – A natural sedative that gives a sense of calm and peace to help you fall asleep. NB: As a dream inducer, Clary Sage doesn’t specifically lead you down any dream routes, positive or negative — rather, it will create a more vivid image of whatever you’re feeling. So my advice is to only use Clary Sage if you’re in a positive place right now!
- Frankincense – Has a warm, spicy aroma that promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, and satisfaction. A great oil to use to help balance your mood. When combined with other oils, frankincense often enhances the properties of the other essential oils.
- Geranium – This soothing oil has been known to help ease anxious feelings, balance emotions, and bring a sense of peace.
- Lavender – Probably the most popular calming essential oil, widely used to relax the mind and body, relieve tension, soothe anxious feelings, and improve sleep quality.
- Lemon – Bright, happy scent that eases anxious feelings and boosts mood.
- Marjoram – Has a slightly spicy, warm aroma that calms and helps you release emotional stress and trauma.
- Neroli – Spicy citrus scent that has a calming, peaceful effect.
Orange – Sweet citrus scent and, like bergamot, orange is also an adaptogen that can be either energizing or calming, depending on what your body needs.
- Patchouli – Musky scent is grounding and balancing for emotions.
- Roman chamomile – Sweet floral aroma is calming and soothing to the mind and body, making it one of the most often used essential oils for sleep.
- Sandalwood – Rich, sweet and woody aroma instils calm and relaxation. Its soothing scent lessens tension, promotes emotional well-being, and has a meditative-like effect.
- Tangerine – Sweet, fresh scent that lifts spirits and eases anxious feelings and lessens tense, stressful feelings.
- Vetiver – This grass has a rich, exotic aroma that is extremely grounding for emotions. This oil is known for its sedative properties and is an EXCELLENT oil for deep sleep.
- Ylang Ylang – Strong floral scent with relaxing, sedative effects. One of my favs
Custom order your own Pillow Spray or order one for a friend!
You can pick your favourite blends or choose one of my selections below. You will make a custom design label for you and decorate if requested. Perfect for a special personalised gift for someone or to treat yourself.
Here are some of my favourite aroma blends for sleep:
A - Lavender essential oil + Cedarwood essential oil
B - Sweet Orange + Lavender essential oil + Marjoram essential oil + German Chamomile essential oil + a drop of Pure Vanilla essential oil (Vanilla planifolia)
C - Lavender essential oil + Sweet Orange essential oil + Cedarwood essential oil
D - Lavender essential oil + Bergamot essential oil + Vetiver essential oil
E - Lavender essential oil + Marjoram essential oil
F - Patchouli essential oil + Sandalwood essential oil
G - Geranium essential oil + Cedarwood essential oil + Sandalwood essential oil + Lemon essential oil
H - Geranium essential oil + Orange essential oil + Cedarwood essential oil + Vetiver essential oil
I - Roman chamomile essential oil + Bergamot essential oil + Frankincense essential oil
J - Lavender essential oil + Sandalwood essential oil + Cedarwood essential oil
K - Patchouli essential oil + Orange essential oil + Frankincense essential oil + Sandalwood essential oil
L - Lavender essential oil + 3 drops frankincense essential oil + 2 drops clary sage essential oil + 1 drop ylang ylang essential oil + 1 drop vetiver essential oil
M - Lavender essential oil + Cedarwood essential oil + Vetiver essential oil
I offer 2 options for liquid in my sprays:
1) High proof alcohol which has little to no scent and it evaporates quickly, which is great for a pillow spray. With this option, the fabric will dry the fastest.
2) witch hazel – has very little scent and it dries relatively quickly, although not as quickly as alcohol