ROSE & YLANG YLANG Luxury Magnesium Bath Soak
Relax, unwind, detox and release tension with these Luxury Bath Salts.
Combining Pharmaceutical Grade EPSOM SALT (to relax tension and aching muscles), Pure HIMALAYAN PINK SALT (to detoxify body and mind) and Natural DEAD SEA MINERAL SALT (to soothe your body while softening and repairing your skin) infused with Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Rose Petals.
High in Magnesium and packed with Minerals essential to your body, our LUXURY Blend will help replenish your skin, body and mind.
Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan Salt and Epsom Salts contain critical nutrients for our body!
These minerals are often lacking in our modern diet, or poorly absorbed from our food. Some of these are detailed below:
- Magnesium: aids sleep and relaxation, promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements, essential for cell metabolism.
- Potassium: helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Also regulates the nervous system.
- Chloride: combines with hydrogen in the stomach to make hydrochloric acid a powerful digestive enzyme.
- Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Also, a detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Calcium: an essential mineral known to strengthen bones and teeth and cell membranes. Also cleanses pores.
- Iodine: Important for the correct function of the thyroid gland and aids metabolic exchanges
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles and calms nerves.
- Sulphur: a natural disinfectant and detoxifying agent as it works with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Zinc: When applied topically zinc is known to boost the immune system.
EPSOM SALT (USP Pharmaceutical Grade)
HIMALAYAN PINK ROCK SALT (Food Grade, Naturally & Ethical)
DEAD SEA SALT (100% Pure, Naturally Harvested)
AUSTRALIAN ORGANIC CLAY
YLANG YLANG (Cananga odorata)
LAVENDER (Lavandula Angustifolia)
ORGANIC DRIED ROSE PETALS
How to use: Add 1-2 cups to a warm (not hot) bath and soak for 15 to 20 minutes