BODY BOOST BRAIN BLEND
BODY BOOST BRAIN BLEND
Packed full of Brain and Body boosting Medicinal Mushrooms along with Gingko Biloba, this blend is perfect to boost Cognitive function and overall well-being.
Meet our Body Boost Brain Blend, a mindful concoction packed full of Brain and Body boosting medicinal mushrooms & herbs. Featuring a medley of Ginkgo Biloba, Maitake, Shiitake, and more, with a delightful chocolaty undertone thanks to the dominant Cacao Powder. It's a brown blend designed to tantalize the taste buds while offering a brain boost. As always, it's advisable to consult with healthcare professionals for personalised guidance on health concerns.
1. Offers a unique fusion of ingredients that may support cognitive function.
2. The inclusion of cacao provides potential antioxidant benefits and a taste that’s easy on the palate.
3. Assorted mushrooms like Lion's Mane and Reishi might aid in promoting a sense of well-being.
4. Ginkgo: Said to be the oldest species of tree in existence this herb holds many well developed powers. A 24-week randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind study showed that an extract of this plant was as clinically effective as the prolific drug ‘donepezil’ for mild-to-moderate Alzheimer’s disease. It increases BDNF (Brain Derived Neutropic Factor) which aids in the production, regulation, and survival of brain cells – thus improving cognition and memory. Ginkgo has also been proven to stimulate Neural stem cells (NSCs) which are multipotent cells capable of generating many types of cells within the brain. Throughout the brain, and the rest of the body, Ginkgo will increase blood flow, though it is particularly effective at refreshing all the blood within the brain. It may also help manage ADHD symptoms.
5. Lion’s Mane: Lion’s mane helps to recover cognitive capacity and nervous system function by stimulating the production of brain-derived neutropic factor (BDNF) and nerve growth factor (NGF). NGF proteins protect and organise the functions of existing neurons and stimulate new neuron growth, supporting what’s known as brain ‘plasticity’ throughout life. Hericenones and erinacines -found in this mushroom- have been found to essentially ‘scrub’ the brain in a way that reduces the chance of suffering from memory affecting diseases such as alzheimers, they also stimulate the brain to produce more NGF. The blood-brain barrier is not permeable by NGF proteins which are too big to pass through. However, the erinacines in Lion’s Mane are small enough to cross the blood brain barrier. As a result, together these compounds are thought to have the ability to foster NGF production within the brain. Lion’s Mane restores the myelin sheath, improves neuronal connectivity, enhances immune function, and is antidepressant.
-Antidepressants/Anti-psychotics/Alzheimers and Parkinsons medicines, Anticoagulants/blood thinner medication or people take prescription immunosuppresive drugs
People taking such medicines as listed above should proceed with caution consult with doctor before using this blend alongside such medications.
HC Monk Fruit, Ginkgo Biloba, *Maitake, *Shiitake, *Cacao Powder, *Chaga, *Lion's Mane, *Reishi. *Denotes Organic Ingredients
Directions of Use:
1. Start off by adding a teaspoon of the blend to your favourite drink.
2. Stir well until fully dissolved.
3. For best results, add to warm beverages or smoothies. Makes a healthy hot chocolate!
4. Adjust the quantity based on personal preference, but remember moderation is key. Good to have once or twice a day.