This is a collection of our range of products that contain Magnesium and offer Transdermal Magnesium therapy.
My favourite way to supplement with magnesium is to apply it on the skin, also known as 'transdermal magnesium therapy'. This way, you skip the digestive system. Overdose is impossible, as the body uses exactly what it needs. I personally use magnesium on my skin every single night before going to sleep. When correcting a deficiency, I've found it is best to supplement both internally and on the skin.
Topical, or "Transdermal" magnesium is an easy and convenient method for those looking to increase magnesium intake beyond what is possible with oral supplements.
WHAT DOES MAGNESIUM DO?
- Enables healthy enzyme function
- Plays a key role in energy production and fueling the body’s cells
- Helps to regulate the transport of calcium, potassium, and other important minerals through the body
- Enables muscles and nerves to function properly
- Maintains a healthy heart rhythm.
- Helps to regulate blood pressure
- Aids bone development
- Guards against bone loss
- Functions as an electrolyte
Low levels of magnesium have been associated with a number of chronic diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease, insulin resistance and type-2 diabetes mellitus, hypertension, cardiovascular disease (e.g., stroke), migraine headaches, and ADHD.
HOW DOES MAGNESIUM HELP WITH SLEEP?
One of the main ways that magnesium helps with sleep is that it helps to control the body’s stress response system. Since that’s the case, it makes sense that insomnia is a common symptom of magnesium deficiency. Restless sleep and waking frequently are also common signs of magnesium deficiency.